Our Workplace & Jobsite Safety
A commitment to safety starts at the top. Safety begins with the active participation of the owners and managers. We value a culture of integrity where team members recognize that each decision will impact their personal safety. Safe production is the ultimate goal and can only be achieved with teamwork. Our incredibly high project standards are mirrored by our standards for safety.
Our well-established practice:
- OSHA 10-Hour and 30-Hour for Superintendents, Foremen and our business owner.
- New hires receive full safety orientation prior to deployment on our job sites.
- Weekly safety meetings and site-specific safety meetings
- Continuing education on industry standards & best practice.
- We are compliant with the Ohio Drug Free Workplace program.
- Hazardous Materials (HazMat)
- Asbestos Abatement
- Confined Space Safety
- Lock Out-Tag Out
- Fall Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Ladder Safety
- Aerial Platform Safety