Modern painting & coatings・columbus Oh
Graffiti Removal Service
The sad fact is, graffiti is everywhere and it’s an ongoing problem, especially in big cities like Columbus. But unsightly graffiti doesn’t have to ruin the exterior of your business. We can remove graffiti from all surfaces and substrates including brick, concrete, stone, stucco, siding, metal, wood, glass, perspex, signs, buildings, walls, ground areas, and more.
It’s important to note that graffiti should be removed as soon as possible. Here’s a quick list of just a few of the major reasons why graffiti removal is vital for your business:
- The presence of graffiti can encourage further acts of vandalism
- Customers are likely to avoid business that boasts unsightly graffiti
- Your commercial property value will go down because of unwanted graffiti
- No matter how long the graffiti has sat on the surface, we can remove it.
The Graffiti Removal Process
Our techs may use multiple types of media to remove the paint without damaging the substrate. After inspection, the technician may select wet removal using an industrial hot and cold pressure washer. This equipment can inject detergent, solvent, or plain water depending on the surface to be cleaned and how the run-off can be controlled.
Another new technology is dustless blasting using dry media. Each type of media has unique properties and levels of aggression.
- Soda (for delicate surfaces)
- Sandblasting (removes light to medium coatings from stable surface)
- Shot (removes industrial coatings and heavy corrosion)
- Dry Ice Blasting (no abrasive or chemical run-off)
- Slurry Blasting (prevents airborne particles)
- Power Washing (cold, hot or steam to remove grime and grease)
- Chemical Stripping (encapsulates hazmat for removal)
Once the surface has been cleaned, we can apply a clear, protective coating (a.k.a. “sacrificial coating”). This invisible layer penetrates and seals the surface. Future graffiti can be more easily removed.
Since 1978, we have served businesses and industry with paint removal. Our techs will identify the paint and choose the most environmentally friendly process of removing it with minimal runoff or damage to sensitive plantings.
You’re in good company